ATV Guided Tours
Our ATV tours access the Bridger-Teton National Forest, which is known for its abundant wildlife and immense wild lands. Much of the 3.4 million acres of public land is untouched by roads or civilization. ATV trails wind back into parts of the forest rarely seen by the average visitor. ATV tours offer you the opportunity to escape the crowds of Yellowstone and experience the breathtaking beauty of the local wilderness. Each trip consists of a small group of riders guided by an experienced expert on the area and includes the following:
- Knowledgeable guide who will run through the basics of ATV use and safety, as well as leading your small group through the back country of Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- On trail lunch with spectacular views of the Tetons on Shadow Mountain, or alongside beautiful Slate Creek.
- Snack provided on Caribou tour
- Transportation to and from our shop up to the ATV riding area.
- Brand New Single or Double seat ATV to enjoy the adventure of a lifetime!
- DOT approved helmets, riding goggles & bandana
- Private tours available-call for pricing
- For Groups of 6 or more people a 15% gratuity is automatically added
Tours and Pricing
Tours book up quickly and sell out every year, please call early to reserve your space.
Our most popular tour! This tour is ideal for beginner to intermediate riders and families. This tour boasts the best views of the Tetons, as well as beautiful ATV trails that wind through forested valleys, and along spectacular open ridges. Tour starts at our shop at 8:30 and end around 2:00, with a mid-day picnic lunch provided along a ridge overlooking the Teton Range.
Driver $229 (16 and up)
Passenger $149 (8 and up)
Shadow Mountain is available June 1 through September 15.
Available for Private tours only ($400 surcharge/group)
Slate Creek is a beautiful and challenging trail, great for the intermediate or advanced ATV rider. This trail includes a river crossing and several creek crossings, and winds into the back country of the Mt. Leidy Highlands. This tour offers amazing opportunities to see pronghorn antelope, elk and deer. Tour starts at our shop at 8:30, and end around 5:00 with a mid-day lunch provided along the trail in the back country.
Driver $299 (16 and up)
Passenger $149 (8 and up)
Slate Creek is available July 1 through September 15.
Our budget half day tour is beginner friendly. Explore the beautiful McCoy Creek trail system in Caribou-Targhee National Forest. This tour travels the dirt backroads to Caribou City, a registered ghost town in Idaho. Snack and water are included.
Driver $129 (16 and up)
Passenger $99 (8 and up)
Tours run 8:30 to 12:30 or 1:00 to 5:00 out of our Alpine location.
Caribou City is available May through September.