25′ Travel trailer specifications:
- 1 Queen bed, 2 double bunk beds and a dinette and sofa sleeper section (sleeps up to 9)
- Kitchen contains microwave, small oven, burner stove, 8 cubic-foot-fridge with separate freezer
- Bathroom contains toilet, shower and sink
- 60 Gallon fresh water tank, 38 gallon grey/ gallon black water tank
- Exterior length 29’3″, height 11′ 1″
17′ Travel trailer specifications
- 1 Queen bed, 2 twin bunk beds, and a dinette sleeper (sleeps up to 6)
- Kitchen contains microwave, stove, mini-fridge
- Bathroom contains toilet and shower
- 27 Gallon fresh water tank, 30 gallon grey and black water tank
- Exterior length 21’5″, height 10′ 2″
Fresh water can be filled up at most camp sites or RV hookups. A hose is included to refill the freshwater. The tank will leave full from the shop and can be returned empty or full. There is no charge for water refill at the shop when you check back in.
Black water is your waste water from the toilet and the Grey water tank is water used in both the sink and shower. Both tanks leave empty and will need to be returned empty or there will be a $75 charge to empty the tanks. You can empty these tanks at any RV campground or at our local Shell Gas Station in Jackson.
Heat/ Hot Water Heater / Batteries :
Heat is provided in the trailer by one or two 7 gallon propane tanks for both heat and hot water. The heat is moved throughout the trailer via an electric fan connected to the batteries. Propane can be filled at any propane shop. The tank will need to be returned full or you will be charged a flat $25 refill fee.
The Battery system is designed to be charged off either a conventional RV plug in at a full hookup site, or can be recharged from an optional rental generator for off grid camping. Batteries are designed to run basic low voltage items in the trailer such as the heating fan system and refrigerator. Anything you need to plug into a wall outlet to run while camping at a non- full hook up site will require the optional rental generator. (Coffee Maker, Toaster, Microwave etc.)
To use the AC on the unit you will need to be at a full hookup site designed with a 30amp breaker. The AC system will not work with the generator or just the battery’s. That being said AC is not typically needed in the Jackson Area.